A certain amount of stress can be a healthy motivator, but sometimes the accompanying brain-chatter will take a nasty toll on our sleep… hour after hour…night after night. Here are a few tips to help you slumber with success.
- Get regular frequent exercise. Only 3 hours per week can make a difference.
- Keep the same bedtime and wake-up time every day. Don’t deviate on weekends.
- Wind down. Avoid devices with blue-screen glow.
- Try relaxation exercises like deep breathing, visualization, or meditation.
- Be patient, practice letting go, and allow your body to relax. Sleep will soon be within reach.
Posted in Blog